Thursday, October 16, 2008

All-Nighters

I have never been the one to pull an all-nighter and I have never really believed in them. Recently, I have become more and more frequent. Then I asked myself, "Am I the reason for this?" I came to the conclusion that sometimes it is just necessary only when you have began something already. Starting something the night before and pulling an all-nighter is stupid. But I have found that they can be pretty productive when having started a project and you want to end with a strong finish. So, discovering this I have figured out there is an 'art' to pulling an all-nighter. They need to be planned for. I googled all nighters and found that there is an array of how to steps to puling an all-nighter and studies on the success of all nighters. The rate of success if very low. Anyways, I found interest in it because I simply want to get better at it. Ithink it is an added tool or competitive edge for the work world. Besides, the only all-nighters I have pulled in my life is trying to beat Super Mario Bros. 3 when I was little or at the club.

How to pull an all-nighter

No comments: