Thursday, September 18, 2008

Being Batman.

When The Dark Knight was first came out in theaters, I saw it three times. Each time I was amazed noticing something different about the movie or being fascinated by some spectacular thought or stunt that I witnessed. But like a little kid, in the back of mind I asked myself, "What if I was Batman?", "Wouldn't it be cool to be Batman?"

Don't laugh it, everyone has had that thought, I am just not afraid to admit it. haha. Who wouldn't want to drive the hottest car on the planet? Who wouldn't wanted to be feared by every person you encountered? Who wouldn't want to jump off buildings and glide through a city to kidnap a criminal? Anyways, I came across this article in Forbes that tells a little about what it takes to be Batman and how much it would cost. Its pretty expensive. Take a look at the article it is interesting and if becoming a real life Batman is your goal, you are one step closer to knowin how to do it.

Full Article

No comments: