Friday, September 19, 2008

DIDDY: Swagger Like Puff



Sometimes I cannot decide if I am a fan of Diddy. He is definitely a success person, but I ask myself why is this man so famous. I then see this video and realize that I am watching the reason why this man is who he is. It is simply because he tells us who he is so often, so frequently and in some of the most convincing type ways that we have no choice but to believe him and make him rich. This video shows precisely the great self promotion and self branding that Diddy has mastered and what has made him who he is today. Like him or not, you have to respect his hustle. This video is funny and he rhyme kind of nice on this song, I wonder if he actually wrote these verses or if he just wrote a check to pay for these verses. Hmmm...

No comments: