Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quote of the Day----"Work"

"Work is the true elixir of life. The busiest man is the happiest man. Excellence in any art or profession is attained only by hard and persistent work. Never believe that you are perfect. When a man imagines, even after years of striving, that he has attained perfection, his decline begins."
--Sir Theodore Martin--

As I read this quote I came to realize that I am just beginning to learn what hard work is. With that, I am also learn that it is nothing to be afraid of. When you begin to embrace hard work, it becomes a part of you and is displayed in everything you do. It becomes habit. To work hard, really brings out the best in me and really makes me feel good about myself. To accomplish things, I thought I could not. To keep getting better knowing that I will never be perfect, but still trying to obtain that. It's funny how people still try to when a battle that they know cannot be won and that striving creates some of our greatest figures and people of all time.

No comments: