Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"And I Wonder..."



The World According to Wonder.....

Each and everyday people encounter situations and people that spark strong emotions, passionate reactions and deep thoughts. Many of these emotions, reactions and thoughts are powerful things that can have influence to ignite change in the world and those around us. However, very few people take these powerful things seriously and fail to embrace them and to do anything with them. They fail to ponder, analyze and question. They simply let those thoughts, reactions and emotions of change and challenge drift off into oblivion and continue to accept a world that they simply just exist in.

Wonder is what I experience when I notice things in the world. I wonder why things are the way they are. I wonder why people settle when they can work for better. I wonder what I can do to better myself. I wonder what I can do to better those around me. I wonder what I can change. I wonder how I can be an example and an inspiration. I wonder what I new I can learn and what new doors I can open. I wonder how I can challenge myself to be a better person. I wonder how I can challenge those around me. I wonder how I can challenge the world I live in.

In crowds, I wonder. In my dreams, I wonder. In my solitude, I wonder. I wonder because I want to take action. I wonder because there are so many unanswered questions. I wonder because I want to be remembered. I wonder because I do not want what has the potential to be something powerful to simply drift away into oblivion.

No comments: