Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quote of the Day --- "Dreams into Action"

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
--Bo Bennett--

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now."
--Johann von Goethe--


Today, I have been thinking about dreams and what they truly mean. I consider myself a big dreamer and I believe that dreams are an important component to success in life and finding who we really are as people. As a dreamer, I have learned that dreams are nothing without action. Without action, dreams are just wishful thoughts. I struggle with this on a daily basis. I wonder, Am I sitting around wishfully thinking or am I taking relevant action to make my dreams come true? I encourage that you to do not let your dreams become wishful thoughts, but to utilize your dreams as inspiration and motivation to passionately pursue whatever it is you want out of life and yourself.

No comments: