Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I am back. Rejuvenated and Focused.


D.J. and Me.


Oak and Me. Oak stays coming out his outfit and ends up with the beater.


Me, Robbie-O, Oak and Fortune.


Haha. They put on my favorite song "Get Money" by Biggie and followed it up with "All About the Benjamins". I had to wild out. If you know me, you know I love that old Bad Boy music. Take that, Take that.


Nev and Me.


Some of the crew having fun.


My Birthday is today. YAAAY!!! haha. I am not really that excited. Actually, with every birthday that creeps up on me, I feel more pressure to better myself and to make something out of my life. Not that I am not on the straight and narrow, but I just want to get to where I am going. I guess I think of my birthday as a day of motivation, a day to get things right and assess where I am.

I also believe that life is about balance and you should celebrate your birthday. I always try to use my birthday as a time to get my friends together since we are always doing our own thing now and don't get to chill as much as we used to. So this past weekend, I have been celebrating and is why I have not been on this blog thing in a couple days.

Here are some pictures of the celebration that took place at Ultrabar in DC. We had a VIP table, but who can really wants to be own a couch all night. Like Cormega said, "I'm in the tunnel with the crowd, f**K V.I.P..." Everyone had fun, and I definitely recommend Ultrabar. My first time there and it was definitely enjoyable and they treated me and my party with great service. Thanks to everyone who came and I hope everyone had fun.

I got a lot of stuff I want to put up here, some of it is old matters, but are things I had some thoughts about and wanted to express. Been busy having fun, back to the grind now.

No comments: