Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Heard about you already...."

Excuse me if I ramble...but I am 'venting'....


So I went to the club last night, just to get out of the house and have some atmosphere. Going to the club always sparks my thinking about so many things and its one reason I go. It is often a reminder of what I don't want and to NEVER lower my standards ... EVER. A lot of time people refer to me as cynical, negative, mean....a Dr. Killjoy. I disagree. I just believe I am a realist and despise wackness and anything that is fake, phony or inauthentic. Anyhow, I am chillin' in line at the club and it always baffles me how dudes come to the club with this wack ass outfits on and clothes that do not fit and expect to get in the club. You know the dress code. It NEVER changes. Pick up a GQ magazine or something and learn how to dress. 6X tall tees and capri shorts, do not cut it. Also, stop trying to act hard. You are not scaring anything. Talk is cheap, just do something if you real go hard like that and do not discuss it for an hour. Your actions will be more respected that way, instead of making a scene. That leads into my next observation. Why were their like 6 fights inside the club, moist involving girls? Not cute. Females wonder why they cannot get a good man. I mean you carry yourself in that manner, fighting dudes and other girls, what do you expect. Probably will end up with someone as pathetic and lost as you. That leads into my next point. Why do all chicks feel they are dimes and cute? Maybe its these wack lames giving all these girls unwarranted attention because they dance like a stripper with every dude that walks by them. Dudes need to act like they have dealt with a chick before in they life. Stop gassing these air head chicks up, who have no idea what it is to be a quality female. And females, stop fronting, acting like you don't get around or talk to dudes and you are too good for dudes. It doesn't work when six of the dudes you are known to affiliate with are in the same club and you give them all equal attention. Like Jeezy says, "...heard about you already girl, you can stop the acting...". And don't act surprised when you are treated a certain way, after displaying a certain type of behavior. Respect is earned!!! Maybe I am a hater, an old fashioned dude or whatever. But it annoys me when a girl approaches me and I give her no attention, then I turn into the bad guy, when 10 seconds before she walks over to me, her face was scrapping the damn floor, while some lame dude has his hands all over her. Please. DO NOT come at me with that mess. I don't do leftovers and I don't like bucketheads. Try an intelligent conversation or some goals in your life that don't sound like you read them in a magazine. Stop complaining about not being able to get a quality dude if you don't want to put in the work to get and maintain a relationship with a quality dude. It takes more than a half-way pretty face and some short-shorts.

I am done for now. But this night, which will most likely be last night at the club, has motivated me and opened my eyes to a lot. Future posts to come..."What are the traits of a quality female?","How to spot a buckethead" and "Females in denial about their smuttish ways and come up with different names for it."

I am out.

No comments: