Friday, July 18, 2008

True Style


Kanye West has made The Sartorialist website. To me Kanye is becoming a true style icon.
I used to think Kanye tried to hard with some of his style choices and that most of his style came from the image he was trying to play, but he has a true love for fashion and that is definitely expressed through the way he dresses. Love the G-Shock watch with the dressier attire.


I love the prep look. Classic style that will never become outdated.
Shoes with no socks one of my favorite style statements.



Blazers and Shorts.
I like this style, but it has to be done completely right or you will look like an absurd and like you are trying too hard. Great look for the summer to keep it casual, but also gives off a sophisticated type of swag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Kanye is becoming a true style icon. Every time I see him he's rocking something new and if it's not a trend after he wears it becomes a trend. I think that's very cool.